Sunday, November 05, 2006

the great sunday afternoon naps and other memories

Never underestimate the power of a nap, planned or not. Sundays in my household allways involved the "quiet time" that involved my dad passed out on the couch ripping the curtains with his musical talent which is snoreing. The simplicity of a sunday afternoon is what I enjoy best the good food (roast beef) and then a good clonk out. I never realized how much I apreciated it untill I stopped having them. Today I had one and it was awesome I woke up in the best mood but also in a semi mood... talkative but a wierd talkative.

Anyways naps are golden although you tend to face a problem later on in the night like myself presently unable to fall asleep (hense the entry at 1 in the morning).

Other sunday memories is the WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY on sunday nights but before that Road to Avonlea, Gus Pike anyone :) aaa yes a childhood full of well rounded routines, 5 o'clock radio dramas involving Adventures in Odyssey, Bruce the Moose, The Sugar Creek Gang. I loved em' still do!

No comments: