Sunday, November 12, 2006

what a week...

So... this weeks been interesting to say the least. It all started when my co-worker Jenn popped out her knee-cap, this caused a domino effect on my shifts because any shift I wasn't working up front I was working in photo and the opposite for her. Meaning she got all my photo shifts because it was "modified" work which meant that I got all the midnight shifts. Not good. Needless to say this was just the beginning. Because my 'precious' body was not used to the sleep depravation that this causes I got sick and not just a sudden flu type thing but a fainting, stomach sickness was caused which is not fun when you stand for 8 - 9 hours at a time dealing with customers on a full moon night... Now it may seem like I’m wining which yes I am, it just stinks because I got frustrated with the fact that I wasn't able to finish orders I had building up in photo. My body can handle so much. But today I was able to get quite a bit done on my Greek order, so that was my work life this week.

on to my family life...
This week has been really good as my family is concerned, my dad now has energy and is up to doing more stuff, I think it helps when my grandma comes up for her doctor appointments it makes him feel needed and he 'has' to do it so it gets him out of bed. Even though my dads down it always seems we actually talk. I'm not sure if this is actually him or just the depressive side of him talking. We had a good talk about the effects it has on him and also what has been going on in my head in the past couple months. My mom's been having a rough time I think it's been a tough couple of months with all the sudden deaths of her friends, I think she's doing ok but isn't quite sure how to care to the needs of her friends. My sister is well my sister I've missed our talks and monthly dates ever since I've started working nights so often I rarely see her. But that might change since she's applied to work at shoppers with moi. Still unsure about how I feel about that one. Siblings working together, are they suppose to stay together? or almost kill each other.

and my friends...
well this week I went to Wednesday night supper with Chelsea, dawn and ashlea and it was REALLY good!! The food and the conversation it seems that each time I go I feel less awkward and feel like I might kind of fit in. This weekend was kind of dull since I worked it although Youth group was fun this Friday it was just the jr. highs and we played a game called thing. FUN TIMES were had for all especially dealing with anything involving poo, poop, constipation, blow ups causing in Nate wrecking leah's home. Aah yes complete confusion, who said what.
Since all my buds where either away or helping out with focus this weekend I decided to attempt a movie marathon which abruptly failed since it was brought to my attention that Harry Potter has 4 movies and I only rented 2 and might I add the two middle ones (2&3) so that is what I'm doing however I am still on the first one and its been a couple hours so my next move is to replace the prisoner with the replacements since I am now going to have nightmares about giant talking scary spiders and being turned into old wood, but I'm sure I'll have a hero like Harry to save me right, yes I think so as well as a flying car with its own mind. Now if you have seen it you'd understand if not just skip this part. Speaking of creepy I was at blockbuster looking at movies and there was this really scary looking movie that is a video game in real life that kills people umm lets say creepy.

so that's all no smart whit just plain here is my life and what I'm dealing with, mistakes in hand.

2 comments:

Heartscape said...

Cool blog. I like the pictures, they're pretty awesome! Youth group sounded like fun as well...

Lisa said...

hey, i've been to those wednesday night suppers. i like the people that host them. they're pretty cool..