Friday, November 17, 2006

wonky sleeping patterns

So if you haven't noticed most of my post have been done late at night or classified as early morning, this is because since I work tell midnight 4 out of my 5 shifts I'm wierd tell 12 and then need to simmer which takes tell at least 2 am now this stinks because then I sleep in tell 11 am and my day is half over and makes it hard for me to do other stuff but that is also because I tend to leave things tell the last possible moment.

But on to other things going trough my mind... So I just bought a new cd called +44 it has mark and travis from Blink-182 and I really enjoy it. I also just bought tickets to go to Xavier Ruddon november 28th I kinda stupidly bought them and then attempted to switch my shift but I did it and I found someone to switch with which is really exciting since I get to make it up to Jasmine since we can't go see City and Color :( but it all worked out for the best! He's a really cool musician you should check him out!

http://www.xavierrudd.com/home.html

No comments: